Manta RS – one of a kind, do it all machine.
This revolutionary platform guarantees superior performance.
Manta RS Pro
Experience, opportunity, innovation and technology collided to catalyze our new frame model, the Manta RS. The Manta RS is a platform that leverages a patented, active suspension system at the rear wheel to enhance traction, power transmission and comfort to increase rider performance. Like all Calfee frames and components, the Manta is hand crafted and painted in our workshop in Santa Cruz County.
Manta RS Adventure
An excellent machine for randonneuring or gravel racing; lightweight, efficient power transmission, wide tire clearance for speed and comfort, durable and compatible with critical components and accessories; nearly perfect.
Manta RS Features
- Available in Pro (road) and Adventure (endurance/gravel/cyclocross)
- Available with 12mm rear suspension (coil spring, 3 stiffness options) or a fixed/rigid rear wishbone
- Suspended Manta will no longer require struts under the BB
- Rim or dual disc brake (mechanical or hydraulic)
- Compatible with mechanical and/or electronic drivetrains, compatible with internal battery and wiring systems
- Multiple bb sizes available
- Pro tire clearance; 25c mounted on a wide road rim
- Adventure and CX tire clearance; 650b x 42mm and 700c x 35mm tire
- Internal rear brake cable routing
- 44mm head tube allows use of a tapered or straight steerer
- 56cm Manta frame w/suspension weighs 2.75 pounds
- Manta RS Pro frame retails for $4895
- 25 year warranty
- Crash protection; the registered owner is protected by a $350 carbon repair credit for a term of 5 years