The Manta RS is a platform that leverages a patented, active suspension system at the rear wheel to enhance traction, power transmission and comfort to increase rider performance. Like all Calfee frames and components, the Manta is beautifully hand crafted and painted in our workshop in Santa Cruz County. Don’t just take our word for it, check out the articles below.
Available in Pro (road) and Adventure (endurance/gravel/cyclocross)
Media on the Manta RS
- Fairwheel Bikes Project Bike (December, 2014); Calfee Manta Pro, Road Disc, summary, build detail and weight.
- Road Bike Action (August, 2014); Shootout, Calfee Manta vs. Trek Domane
- VeloLab Endurance Road Bike Test (June, 2014); one of only five bikes in the test, our Manta was lab and ride tested.
- Easton Cycling video; Craig Calfee introduces the Easton Manta
- Video; Easton Cycling, Introducing Easton’s Dream Bike Charity Raffle
- First Ride, print review by Road Bike Action
- First Sighting, Sea Otter Classic 2013, digital feature by Road Bike Action