The original optimized for perfection over 25 years.
The Tetra tube set and single, road frame was originally designed in 1987 and has been thoughtfully refined to its current incarnation over the last 25 years. Enjoy this article in Cycle Sport which describes in great detail our formative years and early achievements at the highest level of the sport.
Tetra Classic Adventure
As the oldest continuously produced model of carbon fiber bicycle frame in the world, it has evolved to a state of perfection and value unmatched by any other frame.
- Available in Pro (road), Adventure (endurance/gravel)
- High modulus 42 and 55 msi roll wrapped tubes
- Molded in one layup
- Titanium dropouts
- Optional S and S Machine couplers
- Optional PressFit 30 carbon bottom bracket shell
- Optional head tube and seat tube extensions
- Optional rear axle spacing, tire clearance, brake type, cable routing and threaded eyelets
- Optional custom frame geometry
- Frame stiffness options
- 25 year warranty
- Best combination of stiffness and comfort for everyday riding
- Tubing is crash tolerant
- Lighter than Luna
- Highest performance coupled travel frame on market
Even bicycle enthusiasts and industry insiders are surprised to learn that Tetra was invented back in 1987 and only four years later was being ridden by Greg LeMond and his Team Z teammates in the world’s most important cycling event, the Tour de France. Read more…