25 years of perfection, optimized for today’s standards.
Our classic frame with a modern twist.
Our Tetra frame is now offered with a new 44mm head tube and an oversized down tube. These changes create compatibility with tapered steerer forks, increases frame stiffness for a livelier feel, and provides more efficient power transmission.
- Available in Pro (road) and Adventure (endurance/gravel/cyclocross)
- High modulus 42 and 55 msi roll wrapped tubes
- Molded in one layup
- Titanium dropouts
- Optional S and S Machine couplers
- Optional PressFit 30 carbon bottom bracket shell (Carbon wrapped bb only – not lugged)
- Optional head tube and seat tube extensions
- Optional rear axle spacing, tire clearance, brake type, cable routing and threaded eyelets
- Optional custom frame geometry
- Frame stiffness options
- 25 year warranty
- Best combination of stiffness and comfort for everyday riding
- Tubing is crash tolerant
- Lighter than Luna
- Highest performance coupled travel frame on market
Even bicycle enthusiasts and industry insiders are surprised to learn that Tetra was invented back in 1987 and only four years later was being ridden by Greg LeMond and his Team Z teammates in the world’s most important cycling event, the Tour de France. Read more…