Calfee Off-Road Tandems
Calfee Design worked diligently to deliver you the most advantageous full suspension & front suspension off-road tandem platform in production.
The ideal off-road tandem frame for a given team would fit the rider’s build and would be very light. It would absorb shock well, but it would handle crisply because of lateral stiffness and would deliver undiminished applied pedal power to the drive train. It would be durable and not subject to fatigue failures and would be strong enough to stand up to unexpected impacts and torsion forces. It would lend itself to attractive finishing and would resist corrosion or attack by the elements. Our off-road tandem frames leverage the beneficial and intrinsic attributes of the carbon fiber material to realize these qualities.
- Wheel/tire size for this chart: 27.5” (650B) wheel size with 2.25” (57mm) tire
- Wheel/tire size changes standover and bottom bracket heights: 700 x 38 (+1cm), 27.5” (650B) x 42mm (-1cm)
- Front Suspension Geometry
- Full Suspension Geometry
- Compatible with electronic drivetrains
- Internal wire and cable routing
- Off-Road Front Suspension Tandem (27.5″): $6295
- Off-Road Full-Suspension Tandem (27.5″)(includes X-Fusion Microlight RL shock):$8995
- Upgrade to Fox Float DPS for $50: