Positions Available: Bicycle Assembly Manager
Calfee Design is looking for a top level bicycle mechanic to lead our assembly and service department. We are a 20 person company making high end carbon fiber bicycles of all types. Located on the beach in South Santa Cruz County, we have one of the best locations for a working environment.
Assemble high end bicycles, including tandems and special projects.
Recommend technical solutions for customers and for staff.
Help with developing parts specifications for customer’s special needs
Build high performance wheels
Supervise junior mechanics and their work.
Assist sales staff with customers on technical points.
Years of experience in bicycle shops including solid experience with high end bikes.
Experience with spec’ing and sourcing high end parts
Work in a high end environment, particularly with electronic transmissions
Test out the very latest offerings from manufacturers
Access to a full machine shop and welding facilities
Access to a carbon fiber fabrication shop
Participate in certain interesting special projects
$40K to $60K salary, depending on capabilities/experience
Access to resources for personal bike projects
Travel to trade shows and special events
Positions Available: Business Development Associate
We are seeking an individual with dynamic customer service and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate should excel at multi-tasking in a steady paced environment. They should be results-driven, a team player, focused, and have the capacity to create internal & external relationships.
The Business Development Associate (BDA) will be involved in all aspects of our Business Develop Group, which includes facilitating our carbon fiber repair process, developing new product sales with potential partners and consumers, and supporting our team with new ideas and potential business ventures.
Essential Job Functions
- Facilitating the carbon fiber repair process
- processing new units thorough documentation and clear communication
- supplying estimates by phone or e-mail to customers
- answering frame questions, analyzing frame damage
- creating, developing and maintaining customer relationships
- prepare shipping details
- Promote and communicate brand initiatives to repair dealers
- Developing sales initiatives on new products
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Business a plus
- 2-3 years direct experience in the bicycle industry preferred
- Bilingual preferred – English/Spanish
Skills & Abilities
- Practical approach with a creative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the bicycle industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Capable to prioritize daily tasks
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented & optimized organization skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com No phone calls please!!!